Sunday 9 November 2014

GETTING PAST THOSE AWKWARD FIRST ENCOUNTERS...





 
Here I am again - attempting to blog for probably the fourth time in the past year. So, I think we had better quickly get past those awkward introductions that nobody cares about... I'm Lauren - a nineteen year old pale townie from Lincolnshire. Emphasis on the pale - but, what is a girl to do? (For God's sake please don't suggest ST Moriz fake tan). Here I am getting side-tracked already, so - I completed two years of art college to only realise that its not what I'm here for at all. Although, I think those years have given me clarity for my future. I have an affinity for fashion, beauty and of course writing. I just don't know where to begin. I appeared to have a minor epiphany which allowed me to be writing this post this Sunday evening. I couldn't think of anything better than to escape reality by reviewing and putting my opinions forward on current fashion styles (high street or catwalk) and all things beauty related, including up-side down eye shadow as pictured above. Expect lots of wish-lists for this coming Christmas and beauty tips.
 
 
L x

 
 
You can find me on Twitter and Instagram for regular updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment